One of the easiest ways to get great looking gel nails at a fraction of the cost of going to the salon. Simply twist the applicator until the gel solution coats the brush. Apply to your nail, cure under a UV lamp and you are done. Get creative with over 50 shades to choose from. The three coat system ensures your nails keep looking great for weeks.
- Works on natural and artificial nails
- No need for base and top coats
- All in one, no other products required
- Get great looking gel nails right in your own home
- Over 50 shades to choose from
How to use:
- Adjust the flow by turning the end cap on the pen clockwise. Note the first time you use the pen may require multiple turns for the gel to be applied to the brush
- Apply for a single coat of base coat to each of your nails
- Cure under a UV Lamp (min 90 seconds)
- Apply the first colour coat and cure under a UV lamp (min 90 seconds)
- Apply a second colour coat and cure under a UV lamp (min 90 seconds)
- Apply a layer of top coat, cure under a UV lamp (min 90 seconds) and your are done. Enjoy your great looking gel nails
- UV Cure for 90 seconds between each coat. Lower power lamps may require up to 2 minutes curing time.
- Soak off the nails with acrylic nail polish remover for about 5 minutes
- The polish will then be soft and easy to remove from your nail
Note: a UV lamp is required to cure the gel. Check out our selections of lamps here
Have more questions about gel nails? Check out our blog article "Why are my gel nails lifting - Issues with premature lifting, cracking and chipping"
Our Customer Promise:
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking Number for Every Order
- Safe payments via Shopify Payments®, Paypal®
- Encrypted SSL-Security for 100% Protection