Nail techs and enthusiasts have fallen in love with Poly Gel nail, so it won't be long until you do too.
Get started today. Poly Gel nails are:
- Easy to shape and file
- Long lasting
- Gentle and safe to use on your natural nails
- Quick and easy to get started
- Ensure you have completed 100% nail preparation of your nails before applying any product.
- Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure under a UV lamp for 60 - 90 seconds
- Apply a small amount of Poly Gel to one of the nail forming moulds and spread thinly to the desired length. Dip your nail brush some of the slip solution before smoothing out the poly gel. Note, be sure to select a forming mould that correctly fits your finger
- Press the mould and Poly Gel onto your nail. For best results we recommend smoothing out the underside of the nail before curing
- Cure under a UV lamp for 60-90 seconds
- Remove the mould. If the Poly Gel nail surface has a slightly tacky finish, soak a cotton pad with some slip solution and lightly wipe over the nail
- Now you can trim and shape the nail to your desired shape and length.
- Before adding the top coat, lightly buff the nail surface with a fine grit nail file/buffer
- Apply a thin layer of Top Coat to the nail making sure you cover the end of your nail and ensuring you don't get any on your cuticle or skin around your nail. You can also add a colour coat to the nail before the top coat if desired.
- Cure under a UV lamp for 60 - 90 seconds
- Repeat for remaining nails
Note a UV lamp is required to cure the gel. A lamp is available with the 13 pcs set or you can buy separately here
Our Customer Promise:
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking Number for Every Order
- Safe payments via Shopify Payments®, Paypal®
- Encrypted SSL-Security for 100% Protection
Typical shipping time is 15-21 days. Confirm details at checkout. See our Delivery Details page for further information.